USCGS to Host Webinar for DelphX Corporation's Equity Raise
DelphX is building the next generation of bond and derivative markets. To learn more, sign up for the interactive webinar by clicking here.
SAN FRANCISCO, MAY 2016 – On June 1st, 2016 at 10AM PDT US Capital Global Securities is hosting an interactive webinar outlining its combined debt and equity raise for DelphX Corporation, an innovation leader in the financial technology (FinTech) space. Potential investors interested in learning how DelphX innovation is poised to markedly improve liquidity in the global credit markets are encouraged to attend.
Through its patent-pending utilities, DelphX® will uniquely enable market participants to:
- Confidentially view and execute tailored quotes and orders transmitted specifically to them by an array of dealers and other liquidity providers.
- Access continually-updating benchmark pricing for more than 25,000 securities including highly illiquid issues.
- Anonymously outline their potential buying, selling and other interests and privately interact and trade with others possessing complementary interests.
- Confidentially communicate with multiple potential counterparties simultaneously through encrypted messaging and on-demand auction/session functionality.
- Anonymously structure, buy and sell customized AAA-rated credit default protection for corporate, municipal, sovereign debt issuers and CMBS and RMBS issues.
- Incur no fees or costs when providing liquidity, and receive favored-pricing and other incentives when providig “Cached Inventory” resources to market makers.
The webinar will be hosted by a registered banker associated with USCGS on June 1st, 2016 at 10AM PDT and will include a Q&A session with the DelphX and USCGS teams. To register, click here and follow the instructions listed.
“We're excited about DelphX's unique market technology,” said Charles Towle, Division Head & Licensed Principal at USCGS. “Digitally streamlining the interaction of fixed income traders would greatly improve liquidity in the fragmented credit market, and this is a great opportunity to participate in the financial technology and company making it happen.”
To learn more about this recent engagement or about how your business can secure the investment banking services it needs, email US Capital Global Securities at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (415) 8891010.